Monday, March 19, 2012

Beautiful Day

Hi everyone! We went to our homeschool co-op today, but I didn’t bring my camera so I don’t have any pictures. I had a physical science class where I learned about the periodic table, a logic class where I learned about fallacies, and a music class where I learned about singing melody and harmony.  It is gorgeous outside again, however, so I took pictures of Daniel and Hannah playing outside.
Hannah had a friend over today, and was reading to her. I thought this was such a cute picture!
Daniel wouldn’t hold still for me to take a picture of him, so I took an action shot.
Mom took a picture of me for me, because I figured I should have a few pictures of myself on my blog!
I took this picture of the book I’m reading. It is not as weird as the cover makes it look. It’s not about a real witch; it is based in the time of the Salem witch trials. It’s about a girl who moves from the tropical island of Barbados living in the lap of luxury to a puritan farming community in 17th century Massachusetts. The plot twists when she is accused of being a witch.

3 comments:

  1. I love The Witch of Blackbird Pond! It is an awesome book. Nice blog Abby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby! The Witch of Blackbird Pond is also one of my favorite books!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of Hannah is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete