Thursday, May 10, 2012

Spring has Sprung!

Ok, I know that it is almost the middle of May and that spring has been with us for a while, but spring has now fully sprung. The crocuses may have bloomed in March, but God must have held back the true splendor of the season through the cold spell in April. The azaleas, Irises, and rhododendrons are blooming, I found a robin’s nest with chicks in it, and the trees are fully leaved. Praise the Lord, spring has sprung!
Azaleas.
Irises.
Rhododendrons.
Robin’s nest (notice the fuzzy chicks).

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I wonder why there is only 1 egg left to hatch??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby! I just got my first blog! Mind if I follow you?
    Beautiful pictures!
    Selena

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take really pretty pictures! I love the birds nest too. :)

    ReplyDelete