Sunday, May 11, 2014

Beach Vacation

Hi All!
Well, here I am again! As I promised, I have pictures from my vacation. My camera died part way through, though, so I don’t have many :(.  My mother and brother got some pictures, though, so maybe I’ll post those, too, in the near future.
Anyhow, the weather was great, and we had a lovely time in Myrtle Beach, SC. We swam in the ocean (and froze, by the way) and the pool, floated in the lazy river, and built sand castles. We also visited an aquarium and did some shopping. And now, I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves.


See Ya’ll later, Abby

4 comments:

  1. The BEACH!!!! That sounds so much fun! I love the picture with the birds in it. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Selena! It was nice to get back to the beach again...

      Delete
  2. you should post some more of those photos! :) They were beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ari! I might post more if I can find any :P. Ah, well.

      Delete